pkmn:QuestForTheGameCube pkmn:QuestForTheGameCube

0_0

I havn't even played the game yet. But the color changing/drawable preloader was soooooo fucking sick D=

Mario's on Drugs Mario's on Drugs

Uhm...

It had potential. It really did. But... it was unoriginal, short, and it ended right when it would have gotten funny.

cyrus the virus cyrus the virus

Glitch!

It's good. I like the game. But there's one huge glitch. If you move the virus too far to the right (somewhere out of the screen) he ends up ahead where the terrain is generated, making it impossible to lose. Still fun though.

Dead collab with Nubbin Dead collab with Nubbin

Gorgeous. I can tell it's got distinct influences from both you and nubbin. All I can say is I wish it were longer, this is beautiful!

PSR J1719-1438 b PSR J1719-1438 b

Professional. Glitchy, ambient, overall just a great listen.

And for the dubstep part in the middle, it was pretty sweet. It was really atmospheric. Not bad at all :D

Rise! (mb: Rising) Rise! (mb: Rising)

Not a bad outro.

It could've been better, but it wasn't bad. I really liked the intro. I dug the saw chords before the drop. But then it dropped. That first bass, the REALLY big one that really wasn't modulated, that was incredibly overbearing. I didn't care for the drop too much due to that. The trancey breaks were nice. The bass during the trancey breaks was nice. The main problem to me was just that overall the bass throughout the song was a bit too loud in comparison to everything else. If that were fixed up, and that REALLY big un-modulated bass that completely overtook the beginning of the drops were to be modified, this would be a top-notch track.

For a final track on the album, this really could be that epic finale, a big bang to go out with. It has potential to be amazing, but that bass was just a bit TOO big and bangy.

AKACCMIOF responds:

Thanks for the heads up, I'll work on making the filter more powerful, tightening up limiting etc. Expect major improvements on the feb version :)